Our rub on transfer decals are:
- Printed on white, super tough, precision cut vinyl
- Removable but NOT reusable
- Won't damage walls, but be sure to let paint dry for 30 days before applying
The application process for rub on transfer decals is different than the peel and stick method. The transfer process is more involved but it allows you to bring more intricate and unique designs to your wall. Click here for instructions on how to install your decal using the rub on transfer method. Please read these thoroughly before applying your decal.
- Smooth Walls
- Painted Drywall
- Sanded Wood (without lacquer)
- Inside, temperature controlled environments
Surfaces We Do NOT Recommend:
- Freshly painted walls. Wait 30 days after painting before you put up your Fathead decal.
- Textured Walls
- Unpainted drywall
- Cinder Block
- Porous, textured paneling
- Outside, non-temperature controlled environments